We are out to identify, nurture train and develop talents in kids while building strong moral values and building confidence in the less privileged kids through talent showcase and gift sharing.
To become Africa’s cradle for value driven skills and talents
Teens(not more than 16 years of age) and preteens(not less than 2 years of age)
- To empower Kids and give them the necessary guidance through effective training, information, knowledge and skills acquisition;
- To create a forum that brings together Kids and experts in various leading professional fields and sectors who serve as positive role models, to engage in productive training around their common interests and related interests around development and leadership
- Organize and record talent shows, competitions and exemplary trainer practices for distribution and dissemination for educational and entertainment purposes to the stakeholders and community at large
- Inspire, Motivate and support children participation in awareness programs against risk behaviors and lifestyles including drug abuse, HIV/AIDS, environmental protection, juvenile delinquency peace building and conflict resolution through campaigns, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Collaborate with other organizations with similar interests and concerns at the local and international levels.
- Advocate Influence policy and practice of talent development and management by creating partnerships with governments, sporting, cultural, health, educational, vocational training institutions, organizations and individuals.
- To build confidence in the internally displaced, orphaned and physically challenged kids through talent showcase, skill acquisition and gift sharing.